Thursday, January 12, 2017

SD Card Found Again

I've been really good at being tired at nighttime lately. The internet's not working on my laptop either, so I guess I won't post up any photos right now. Just write this from mah Kindle. But I found my SD card chip today (I say chip because the electronic part fell out from the plastic part,) cleaning my room a bit for inspections. Which could've gone worse, not that I was around for them (art seminar, then the open house of Brother Franson's exhibit,) so that's good. For a bit there I was just using Ryan's SD card in my CoolPix (it's got a buck of his mission photos on it,) and now of course there's the new camera and the new SD card, but the SD card that has like all the first semester stuff on it, like Fandomonium[!] 1 and everything, I thought that was lost.

I started using Ryan's, May 13, I recall, because that was the date of BLFC day 1 last year, the same day I desperately needed that photo op with the elephant whom it turned out I know, and I was scrambling around for a camera... no wait, that was for the camera itself, not the SD card... Well, I suppose I could check the metadata on the photos, because, that's wrong...

So yeah, I've got a bunch of photographs now that I thought wee lost, some of which I was thinking about only today, in fact. Like the partial tail brushing over the low stone wall, as I mentioned I had in Fandomonium: Animal Farm. Soo fluffy...

No comments:

Post a Comment