Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dum... Dum... Dum... Dum... Duuuummmm.

   Shopping for groceries on my weekly shopping-for-groceries trip (grocery shopping trip??) I saw something I had only heard vague internet rumors about. It's My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Giant Coloring and Activity Book. ...Hey. Don't snicker. This is serious. I've checked out the Batman one, and it's pretty sweet, alright?

   So, I had heard of it, and now know that, yes, it exists. The fabled is true. I've seen it with my own eyes now, and I can tell you that any images you may see of it on the internet (well, maybe not any images...) are completely undoctored in any way (well, maybe not in any way...) But, here, have a look-see for yourself:

Hmm, seem pretty normal... Wait, hold up a minute. Right there on her flank. Push in on that, could you? Zoom... and enhance!
Whoa, what the--? (via My Little Pony Trading Post Forums)

   Princess Celestia has a Derpy inside her cutie mark. Yes, old news. But now I've seen it with my own eyes, and you should maybe go out and do the same, if you haven't already. It's immensely rewarding. Seriously.

   It's a pony... inside a pony. That's, like, Ponyception or something.

"We're gonna have to go another pony derp." (via How It Should Have Ended)

No comments:

Post a Comment