Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fourth November

   It's November fourth, and it's my fourth post of November. I was originally going to comment on what a big coincidence that was, until I realized that it's nawt actually a coincidence and I should feel ashamed for even thinking that it was. Aargh and now I told you about that particular bit of stupidity. Wait, that's not even necessary-- this post isn't even about November. It's about how it was going to be about November, but is now on how it's not. I guess that makes it not count? Like, there was no stupidity there? Or does that make it even more stupid? Yeah, probably. Sometimes, stupid things happen, for no reason other than stupidity. I guess is the moral here.

   Oh, wait. I've thought of something. This totally has to do with November. The end of daylight savings time. Already I feel as though the day is somehow longer, somehow. Is it always on the first Sunday of November? Hmm, I've got a funny story to tell about that. Later. Right now, I'm off to go feel foolish I guess. Even after that, there's not even a point to this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment