Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No7ember

   November. It continues to be that. It's the seventh now, which means that there's just one month until the next seventh, which means there's just a month left to get my affairs in order here. Alright. I've got a lot to do... and say... and... AAAH why'd it have to be so close to the political season I can't blog about both at the same time I can't deal with this!

   Calm down. Du calm, du calm. I can deal with this. I am dealing with it. Just... have a separate category for politics, or something. Yeah. More scheduling. You can do this. You can't not do this, at least. When people say they "can't wait" for something, like Christmas or something, they are lying. I mean, they don't mean it. Outside of hijacking the ISS to somehow make Christmas come earlier, Christmas will be waited upon. Which reminds me, shoot, we're gonna have to have Christmas early this year.

   So, uh, yeah. That's happening. Pretty... real.

No comments:

Post a Comment