Monday, November 5, 2012

Novemberocity Rising

   Huh. Is it really the fifth already? Well, I don't have much to say on that. I'm not saying time for Novembery-ness (Novemberocity?) is passing quickly; after all, that's all I've talked about this month. But there's still Octobery stuff that's ongoing. (It's been about a week since Sandy, right? So it's not too soon to say, I wonder if Gilbert Gottfried has made any adorably insensitive tweets about it yet? Badum-tish. No, alright, that was still horrible.) And there's stuff from October whose sole purpose it is to culminate in November. (Gaar I can't think of any jokes about the election.)

   So, really, October to November is more of a continuum than anything else. We're still in the early, Octobery bits of November. The truly most Novembery thing in November happens on the 22nd this year, and from there it's a transition into December. But, as Octobery as it may yet be this November, it continues to be November.

   Yeah, I guess that was worth saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment