Thursday, November 15, 2012

Personal Archeology

   I cleaned/was forced to clean out my room, going through all my old papers and throwing out the stuff I didn't want. Let me tell you, it was hard. I had always assumed that I was just going to keep all of my old school papers, you know, indefinitely. But having all these papers and old calendars and mail offers and stuff clumped together with actually important papers like old drawing and stuff ensured that I would never get to see all those old drawings. Cleaning it all up, with a critical eye, made me realize and rediscover some old gems that I had missed (as well as some depressingly bad stuff I had forgotten about but must have been rather pleased when I had those done.) All in all, the scales are weighing toward "depressing."

No comments:

Post a Comment