Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hot, Fat, and Link'd

   Surprising news. That Red Dawn remake actually doesn't look too bad. Not good like Lincoln good, but good like "ha ha awesome stuff blowing up get those commies!", except slightly more cerebral than that. You know, fun. It's got Chris Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson... is that Josh Peck? I... I guess that's Josh Peck. That is Josh Peck. I hardly recognized him. Hey, that's Josh Peck.

   Yeah, I knew he did voice work in Ice Age, and so that he was still acting. But, seeing him here is still surprising, as now he's all... skinny. Skinny Josh is weird. Josh Peck's looked kind of weird ever since he lost all that weight. But, uh, Moviefone ranked him the nineteenth hottest under-25 actor in 2008. Josh, hot? I suppose you can see it if you try not to compare him with "fat Josh." I mean, let's try looking at it, shall we?

Josh Peck.
   Josh Peck. Okay, trying to picture him as hot. Ignore "fat Josh." It's now, "hot Josh." Alright, hot Josh. I guess I can see it. In fact, he kind of looks like...

Link Neal.

   Aargh. I can't unsee that. Seriously, what the? Just... They've got the same hair and everything. I don't even...


No comments:

Post a Comment