Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yeah...

   Okay, so that's a nix on that podcast, as instead they're (?) planning on going onto other people's podcasts to spread the good word. I told you about the podcast yesterday so I wouldn't have to do that today, but now I have to tell you about it today because the news has changed, so if I wanted to avoid having to tell you the news I could have done that yesterday. Something something something IRONY.

   I guess instead there's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXMZ7deMDO8 which is just a video saying the same thing that I said yesterday (and yes, it is "just" that- there is literally no new information there. But, uh, hey, the IAmA is tonight. I guess. That could, you know, clear up any lingering questions.

   Am I... Am I done? I should really move on, but I've reported all of those things and felt the need to follow up on them, because all of the information I've given you has been incomplete, or incorrect in some way. This is ongoing, so there's been a lot of follow-through I've needed to go through with, but I think I've told you enough for you to be able to make you own decisions. I guess that I'm saying, I'm done.

   This'll teach me for making a coincidentally timely reference while talking about bronies.

   EDIT: New video to replace the other video, about the new, old petition which is old but it works better so it's the new one (yeah, pretty complicated. Do you see why I have to make so many updates and corrections in the first place? Anyway, the new video for the old petition is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQuDXOgtb0&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment