Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shopping Tangents

   Another weekly Monday shopping trip yesterday. Groceries, mostly. Christmas is coming. A little. I saw Christmas lights already at someone's house? I'm not sure if that's tacky. But when it comes to things like tackiness, when in doubt... So, anyway, shopping. I went on down to the toy aisle for a few minutes, and said to the worker there something like:

   "Didn't you get something new yesterday?"

   And he's all, "Like what?"

   "I don't know. Wasn't there this new thing that was supposed to come in?"

   "We get new things like every day, bro."

   True story, bro. True story. I'm not even sure what I was looking for, so I'm not sure if I found it, but I didn't stay long anyway, as that wasn't my primary purpose of being. I had actually just found a Darth Vader mask in some place where it didn't belong, and so I guess I was looking for a place to put that back, so maybe it was primarily that, aside from the other thing.

   Was there something new that came in the day before yesterday? Maybe the day before that. Mmm. I don't know. But for some reason (for some reason, yeah) whenever I closed my eyes after that, I saw the My Little Pony logo. See, can't you see all the frolicking Generation 3 ponies just looking at those words? It's weird, huh. I don't think it was that, though. That could be something else entirely. Because now whenever I close my eyes, I see Mok from Rock and Rule. It's... it's not a pleasant experience.

   So, I don't know what I was looking for, other than, it was new. It had shipped recently. That's it. Who knows? I don't. Maybe veterans...

No comments:

Post a Comment