Monday, April 17, 2017

edfefgvegrvergergereg


You're probably expecting me to report on my first day of classes, but really by tomorrow I'll have the first class taken in all my classes this semester, so why not wait till then? (Mostly though it lets me avoid having to write about it right now.)

I've got the crappy, thrown-together but at least meticulously researched and not-late final for my information design class last semester up! Only two weeks from, the Monday two weeks ago (though this was due on Friday and handed in on Friday, figure it's best to keep up the Monday posts for some reason.)

https://pretzelizemecapn.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/project-4-final-mentality-app/

My GPA was once 3.75; can you believe that?

New working model I came up with: get a full rough draft out as soon as possible and care about making it look pretty later. It's a totally unique concept that I invented all by myself; this term I coined, "rough draft," simply means that it's a version of the project that's bad, dd deliberately (oh man the keyboard froze on me for a sec so I had to jam on it.) Why would you want to do something bad deliberately? It froze again but I'm contiuing to type; maybe it doesn't like my typing of the word "deli..." um that word. It's unfrozen again, just in time for me to catch myself from typing that word again.

In answer to the question, though: 

MAN I DON'T KNOW I'LL COME UP WITH A REAAON LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment