Sunday, April 2, 2017

Finals Week Pre-Game Huddle


I am not as tired right now as I was same time last night, or especially the night before, where I actually had to set my alarm for 11:00 pm to wake up so I could still get in my 10,000 steps for the day and also shoot up a post, but I should get to bed soon anyway. I've got a paper to write in the morning- actually, a final. 

Remember how in Mesoamerican Art class the final is to write one/two of two/three papers? Where there are three possible subjects, but two would be selected to be the real questions, so if you precomposed two papers you'd be good to turn in at least one of them? Turns out, announced Friday, that the teacher's having a minor surgery this week, and so the final won't be this Friday but tomorrow. Actually good news, though, because that means: there's only one class period this week; he's cancelling the Aztec exam (giving us all full credit but still allowing us to write a cheat sheet for 10 extra points;) and he's allowing us to choose any of the three topics to write on. I've already started it, but don't really feel like working on it right now, so I figure I'll be more motivated in the morning.

Meanwhile in Information Design class, the module is due on Wednesday instead of Monday, so hey hey.

Meanwhile meanwhile in Business for the Professional Artist class, I'm still reporting on Tuesday how viral my video goes, so go on and share it a bunch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdN2AQbdVII

The kind of crappy audio quality should be alleviated now, hopefully, because who has two thumbs and types with his thumbs to add CC to videos? Not this guy, but, I'm like that guy who does do that; in all but, I type with the rest of my fingers as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment