Thursday, April 6, 2017

Late-Night Finals, Design Class Designing


My mental acuity is dropping sharply; I don't think I'll be able to cut an all-nighter. Pretty sure I don't need one? I'll probably be able to wake myself up early in the morning, though, seeing how important it would be for me to do so. Already everything seems a fog of half-reality, and I'm not even close to staying up as late as I do sometimes. Alright, I'm close. But man I guess finals season wipes me out. Going to feel like an idiot if it turns out that I need like 4 more hours to polish everything.

This will be all over, 24 hours from now. Sweet - release.

So! Turns out! My phone was on the second floor of the Spori- the communications department lost and found. I'd checked the art department lost and found on, Friday was it, when I realized it wasn't in my apartment?, but no phones had come in and if they had they would have rung audibly when we'd tried to call to locate. Wasn't in the boss custodian's office after all. Ryan said as much, which caused me to look again today, finally taking the possibility it might have been on the second floor seriously. The Spori second floor is a maze of hallways and offices; I had to go around the stairwell all the way to find the communications office, because though it's to the left, with that wall there you need to take three rights instead.

I'm finding I've got occasional drifts back into lucidity. Maybe I will be able to pull an all-nighter off after all. I so do not want to, but, this is the last of those I'll have to do in a while, so I might be able to do this??

No comments:

Post a Comment