Saturday, April 8, 2017

How to Obtain Swag/Goodies After the Semester Ends


With the end of the semester and people moving out, you know what that means... dumpster diving season! Haven't scored anything as sweet as the laptop Ryan found a couple of semesters ago, but, I have a baking pan now made of actual glass! There are loads of really hoity-toity apartments, whose residents I kind of feel sorry for not only because the rent must be ridiculously high but also because they're so far away from campus, but for real there are some super nice digs around... digs means housing, right?... for real, though, super far away from campus, it took I don't even know how long, to drag everything back... but, you figure, the nicer the digs, the nicer the stuff people are willing to part with. I no longer need to use a cardboard box as a laundry basket!

It's these rich conservative types who are always going on about welfare being bad, but the nice stuff they throw away sure seems to enable a whole lot more homeless folks than the government ever did... For real there was a whole pizza just sitting there (well, it was upside-down, and on the ground, and scattered all over the place, and maybe wet I don't know, and so, no I didn't take it, 'cause ew...)

I spent a lot of time today, a little time yesterday but not that much 'cause finals, and some time the day before, overyester evening (they've got a word for the day after tomorrow, but is there a word for the day before yesterday? [EDIT: Ereyesterday, if tumblr is to be believed?]) in which I didn't, score as much, as I'd hoped... almost got the cops called on me... I told him to go ahead and do it, but I guess he didn't, with me putting that nice thing back and everything.

Some key aspect of my morality (maybe it's not "key," but hey let's say key) deals with not letting things go waste; some key aspect of his dealt with man I don't even know. I don't even know. I can't even think of any better ways of saying how much I don't know where he gets his moral system, because it's just all kinds of baffling to me, all kinds...

No comments:

Post a Comment