Thursday, July 13, 2017

Final(s) Hours Remaining

It's like a week ago, counting down the hours until Homecoming, only now I'm counting down the hours until my last finals are due.

Seven and a half hours until the final portfolio review for figure drawing. I've got which drawings I want in the portfolio figured out, but the lab computers refusing to load, the way they do, I couldn't print out any of the reference photos tonight. Which are optional to have, as part of the portfolio, but still important. Maybe I'll get that done in the morning.

23 hours until the Info Design final is due. I'm estimating 12 hours' worth of work there, to get everything finished and spitpolished: 3 hours to block out the basics, the rest to fill in the details. Might take less time; hope it doesn't take more.

After that it's just the interaction design stuff I'm catching up on and chipping away at. 71.5 hours to complete that, with an estimated completion time of three question marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment