Friday, July 21, 2017

Short Sentences About School Stopping for Summer

Finished off the, everything, or if not everything something very close to it. Enough to be considered done with the semester. Even if there were a choice in the matter, which temporality does not present. So yeah that's done. Hope I did well.

Home for the first few weeks of the summer, now. Home.

There's Netflix. I've already completed the first book of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Maybe I'll get time sometime for Stranger Things. Buddy Thunderstruck also looks PDG, if you've heard of that? There's a rabbit hole here obviously, but circling the drain is better than being flushed down it, and isn't as tough as it sounds.

I'm just now finishing up with school, and funny thing I've already been seeing Back to School advertisements in places, shopping-type venues. Maybe haha funny. Whichever.

What to do with the summer? Well, I'm here with my family, and that's enough for now. After that... we'll see. Hopefully some epic thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment