Thursday, July 6, 2017

Maybe Soda and Popcorn Next Week?

Well I and everyone else in the audience loved it and thought it was hilarious- I mean, it's a way funny movie, which isn't really something you see that much of in the trailers now that I've seen them- but right now I'm at the kind of exact weird distance from it where the whole ordeal seems terribly trippy. Is it something about Marvel movies lately, that they're like that? Because Guardians vol 2 was wicked trippy. I'm not presently sure if Homecoming is like that, or if it's just my feelings about it right now. 

I'm also not sure when the next time is that I want to catch it- maybe if tickets were free and I weren't swamped with the homework I couldn't do due to other homework being more important, I'd catch it tomorrow. Maybe I would have caught it again this evening if it had turned out I'd actually packed any payment methods on me. I don't know.

Yeah so my payment not being on me, speaking of that, I mean I'd already purchased my ticket so that was fine, but I wasn't able to buy concessions like I'd planned on doing- and so my sugar day, although it was fine and there were a lot of sugars I could eat today like seriously there were doughnuts brought in to monotype/monoprint, and I had cookies left over from the awards ceremony's refreshments last night, and man there's just a lot going on lately that I haven't been able to tell you, due to the Spider-Man buildup.

Like how much homework I've been having, which I mentioned. The final for Information Design is basically to have this project in the R&CW Conference, research and creative works... which was from 4:30-6:30 today, ending just in time for me to clean up my presentation afterwards and rush to the cinema. That's over, obviously, and I had time afterwards to watch a movie obviously and not have to worry about impending deadlines or homework for a while, but see, there was this whole thing and I'm only now telling you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment