Wednesday, July 12, 2017

LIME TIME (Look, I aM Extremely Tired, I Mean anyway that's the best post title I can come up with on such short noticE.)

I had four slices of lime meringue pie today, even though I already used my sugar day this week. It was art night, the final one of the semester. It was the only thing they had to eat there this time... It's finals? Which was my excuse last time, stress eating or whatever, but that time I was exonerated by the fact that it was also technically Ryan's birthday the whole time which we had forgotten about. Maybe this one was for Andrew's birthday??

I got a third Jean Grey (Phoenix) cover in MPQ today. The system wigged out when I tried to level her up using my well-saved ISO-8... froze up the first couple of times, when I tried to do it all at once, and then the third time trying to do it level by level, it ate the 2,000 ISO-8 but didn't level her up any. So I had to complete another level even though I'd totally been able to afford leveling the whole thing up.

But now she's level 300. It worked the, fifth time or whatever that was.

Meanwhile in homework stuff, I sent in my last assignment for New Testament class. Guess I'm... done? Man that was anticlimactic. Probably going to spend the hour tomorrow that isn't class, doing, important, other class, stuff. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment