Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Finals Week Progress Woo

I found the thumbnails for the screens of the app project I'm working on in interaction design, and can proceed at last with this final project. Other classes, sure let's make a bullet list:

  • New Testament: There's one last assignment, but no more classes. Assignments take about an hour, depending how invested I am in the readings.
  • Information Design: Friday at 11:30 pm is when everything is due. There's class tomorrow I think, but it'd just be a workday. Great opportunity to keep chugging along on creating the final processbook and/or refining designs after receiving feedback from the R&CW Conference.
  • Monotype/Monoprint: Final portfolios due Thursday. I've got fresh improved prints of most of the processes we're supposed to have. Maybe all of them. I'll have to double-check.
  • Figure Drawing- there's a 15-minute long final portfolio review which I've got scheduled for Friday morning. There is class tomorrow, but just to keep working on things we've already started, from reference photographs. No live models tomorrow I shouldn't think.
  • Interaction Design. Everything due Monday evening. I'm a couple of weeks behind on the current app project, and there's still one or two things I need to do in the previous website design assignment just to cinch that done.
I had some cookie dough yesterday afternoon, and apparently the sugar grace period is for 24 hours and not a calendar day and so I also had one doughnut in monotype/monoprint class. The cookie dough was okay I guess but the doughnut was delightful, plain glazed though it may have been. With these sweet consumptions I am prevented myself from wanting to go to the cinemas this week, which means that I can spend time doing finals stuff as would be best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment