Monday, July 3, 2017

Homecoming: Tickets and Showtimes

Finally got my paws on a Spider-Man: Homecoming ticket! Usually Thursday previews there's only one showing, 7:30, but for this one I was offered three showtimes! Which means that there's a lot of interest in the film already; I'm glad I got my ticket ASAP, because even with the expanded view offerings the precious seat space is being gobbled up quick. Looking at the seat selection, the screen of seats that had been taken or were still available, so that I could select my own seat, like it was nuts it's just Monday and the tickets have only been available for a handful of hours but like a third to a full half of the seats were already reserved.

!, right?

I said there were three showtimes, and I of course went for the earliest possible one, but maybe the showtimes themselves are a spoiler, because they were 7:00, something like 8:30, and 9:00- two screens, at least, for sure; but if the third screen is indeed the same as the first screen, that means that the movie's 2 hours long or less. It doesn't tell you anything about the plot, of course, but it would give you an idea about how long would be left in the movie, at any given part...

It's so tempting to just give in right now and look stuff up, but I've made it this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment