Wednesday, July 19, 2017

From Tuesday to Wednesday

Why, WHY did I not accomplish a single thing yesterday? I mean, I think I remember I posted about, I did do some thing, that's right I remember it now, the one thing I did all day. That was productive instead of either neutral or active regression. Today was grueling, and it's still not over yet, though maybe it would be if I hadn't spent Tuesday doing SERIOUSLY I CAN'T REMEMBER.

Wait- yeah I can. The first halfish at least. There is much haze there, moreso of than answers.

Didn't get as much as I'd thought I would, done today- I thought that I'd be finished with everything by now, but nope guess not. Luckily this day after the end of the semester wasn't the actual final day where things are finally due; there's still till Friday at 11:59 pm when-- yes pm okay good- when the final PDF is due, all the process books of the semester combined into one massive file. I'd totally be good for that, if the productivity of tomorrow weren't in question. As it is, I am only probably good for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment