Saturday, August 19, 2017

Curry Sturry

I've got a second friend from India too now. See if you can work this out: Indian curry today, $7 per plate, made by Catherine (said friend); I'm the first customer, and we (Catherine and Jeffrey (another friend) and I) wrangle up some more customers. This guy says sure, but asks if there's change for a 20, and I say I have it. I take back my $7 I'd already paid, hand Catherine $14 for both of us, and the guy hands me a 20.

And then the $14 went missing. 

What had happened?

It took a while to figure it out. He took it, the guy did. I owed him for the 20, and he took the $14 thinking I was paying him back. $14 is one more than 13. Thus I am owed a dollar, which Jeffrey gives to me, and now he is owed a dollar from the guy. The $14 out of the way, I hand Catherine a 20.

Is that right?

Catherine must owe me $6. Haha...

boy do I feel like an idiot.

Uuuummm... SPACE!

1 comment:

  1. No church? Is that really how crazy things are there with the eclipse???

    ReplyDelete