Saturday, August 26, 2017

Jackrabbit Flash

Alright well I'm not sure if I've got like anything more spacey to say anymore. Nothing that wouldn't be arbitrary anyway. So moving onto something completely different then? Oh boy.

In my nap this afternoon I dreamt I was the Flash, and man it was cool. I think my new superpower that I want, if I could have any superpower, would be superspeed. I know that, you know, super empowerment isn't something that really happens in real life, but it feels somehow like it's something that's actually going to happen to me. I've got just this gut feeling that I'm going to be caught in a freak accident, that gives me super speed and reflexes, and I guess also turns me into an anthropomorphic hare, and my superhero name will be Jackrabbit Flash? It's a very odd, highly specific hunch, and, it'd be nice if it turns out true.

I guess that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment