Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Scholastic Math and Three "Killer" Music Videos

I did the math, and if I take 2 courses, 5 credits total, and get a 4.0 GPA average (straight A) I'll have a 3.0 grade average in time for a full semester, which will allow me to receive next year's Pell Grant money in time. If I take 6 credits and get straight A's there then my GPA will be slightly above 3.0, something like 3.013. 

The more credits I take the not-as-good I have to do in my classes to peak 3.0; 5 credits with a $167-per-credit hour tuition is, half of $1,670, which is, $835. Or let's say I'm taking four credits, that's, 2, carry the one onto the three makes four plus 6 is zero but carry the one, $1,002. 

Oh, that makes sense, because like 167 is like 1.6666... which is a sixth of ten.

So this music video dropped about an hour ago as of this writing. What's the 8/28 date on the tape? Is that when Wonderful, Wonderful is being released...? I recall (?) it being slated for September sometime, but... (EDIT: upon a rewatch, fine, fah, it says 7/28...)



This was playing on the radio at a buffet I went to today while my vlog was compiling, which fact made me very, very happy (who can say if it seems too good to be true it probably is, when the Killers are in the world?):



And finally, this song suddenly popped into my head just now:


Well sweet Brandon, thanks for letting me keep my space-themed streak going. I'd originally going to try to shoehorn in a different astronauty music video by an entirely different band, but this works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment