Sunday, August 6, 2017

Last Semester's Grades are In...

So I don't really know.

My grade needs to be 3.0 at least, cumulative, in order to hold onto scholarship. That's a C average. Last semester, I had two Cs, one B+, one B-, and a D (monotype/monoprint class accepted no late work... so all things considered that's a grade quite a bit higher than what I probably deserved.) My total GPA from last semester is thus 2.186...

I'm actually beginning to suspect that 3.0 is actually a B average?

SHOOT I HAD IT WRONG THE WHOLE TIME.

My total cumulative GPA is now 2.93. And I'm juggling in my head whether it's cost effective to pay a grunch of money in tuitions to take a summer class or two, see if I can bring that up in time for Winter semester, or if it would be about the same or less just to bring it up during said winter block...

No comments:

Post a Comment