Monday, August 7, 2017

Geographical Positioning of Summer Jobs

Need a job. Money would be nice. Something to do would be nice. Money would be essential, actually.

Dad offered, Thursday morning I think it was, maybe a Summer job at the movie theater in Fallon, if I wasn't doing anything up in Rexburg. I told him I already have a job in mind in Rexburg, though I'm right now debating the cost of that- staying in Rexburg means paying rent, and of the job in question I've had better entry-level payment in the past. I love the theater and would love to work there.

But. Rent's already paid for the summer. Contract's already signed to be staying there. The big eclipse is taking place literally right above my house, with the precise center a 15-second walk away from the apartment. And when I way I've had better payment for entry-level work, I'm not sure that that's really true. We're going back anyway, so... I don't know why I'm double-guessing all of a sudden. Gives me something to post about I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment