Wednesday, August 30, 2017

That Arrow Song Thing

I don't like being negative, but I can't be the only one to think this, right? HiSHE has been going kind of downhill ever since, a few years ago-ish, relying too much on running gags (especially whenever they lean so heavily on the Superhero Café bit) and fairly obvious jokes, but, the GotG2 one is actually really good. Not perfect or anything (like some of the comedic timing could be better) but quality-of-joke-wise it provides a pitch-perfect balance between the running gags and the situation-based humor. So yeah it was worth embedding into the 19th's post, turning that one all spacey.

The Yondu's Arrow song sucks though. 

It was tolerable with the, cute, maraca-playing Abelisk over it, but they released a full music video of, that song, a couple of days ago...! I've never in all my life "disliked" a YouTube video, and I don't think I've any right to do that here now either, since, who knows, maybe it gets really good in the second third of the way through; I didn't watch that far. They rhyme "one" with "one" and it's like they don't even notice it and it's like, heck do they even care...? So frig man I don't know.

And now that's off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment