Saturday, September 9, 2017

Best Bunny

I made a pro/con list of taking that class this semester vs next, made a decision, and prayed for confirmation. What that decision is... I'll tell you about tomorrow; I'm so tired it's lucky I remembered to post at all.

In re: yesterday's post, it's alright if you don't remember the name, if you can offer any more detail.

My brother finished Calvin as per my recommendation and it gave him all the feelios too. See? Read that book!

He posted in his blog about it but too tired to link it. This would make sense if not for that; I'm directly going to talk about things from that.

I'm sure I'll get all the way through Watership Down ever. I've seen the movie, am psyched for the upcoming miniseries, and even speak a little... lapine? lopunny? whatever the language was called again. (Hratha!) The lore is just amazing. Paranoidvisionrabbit is best bunny. Whatever his name was either.

Stranger Things is like the X-Files. I like the X-Files. I love the X-Files. When I first discovered the X-Files a few years ago, I was mad at my friends for having known about it all along but never telling me how great it really is. I should like Stranger Things. I should give it another shot as well.

There's a guy though, in episode 8 in those first few minutes I watched, talking about the number of children who disappeared or whatever, (and it may even have been the first line of the episode, IDK) he's like, "six... six...! six!" and I'm like oh I see what you did there writers, never seen that one before ever. <<Meh.>>

But really I would have done the same thing in their shoes, it's just too delicious to pass up. I blame the actor for taking the line too seriously.

6 has a weird name though, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment