Tuesday, September 26, 2017

O Vswatch


This is Shining Armor (part of a collection!) watching VSauce2's Why Do We Collect? with me.

Unrelated.
Re: Overwatch. Convo I overhear and write down word-for-word. A while ago, around the time as the above photo, so I'm not sure if the typo is sic or not, but:

 "It has everything I love about Halo slayer, by it has like  the diversity of League of Legends. And I love it."

By sheer coincidence I happened to have a discussion about Overwatch like an hour ago as well (just pulling this post out of the draft archives because I have nothing else to post today, and I'd forgotten that quote was here, put in the same post after the photo for some reason.) So. I could talk about Overwatch some now, but, draft archives, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment