Monday, September 18, 2017

Celestia Kingdom

One week into this semester and, boy has it been a long one. Each day so long an' momentous an' all. Still can't recall that regret from church; maybe it has to do with tithing...?

So I've had this recurring idea, and sometimes I even dream that it comes to pass (but then get disappointed when I think back on it and realize it was just a dream,) for whatever reason they mention bronies during General Conference? For whatever reason, again, I don't know.

But this conference takes place the day after the My Little Pony movie comes out. They have to bring it up. They just have to...

2 comments:

  1. Bronies could be your conference word. Or Ponies. Or Unicorns, because aren't they actually unicorns? I never did figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, well actually I was thinking "stronghold." And some of them are unicorns, yes; others are pegasi and then others are "earth ponies."
    But hm, stronghold being my main word maybe "bronies" could be like a super mega jackpot word or something...?

    ReplyDelete