Saturday, September 30, 2017

Septmmmmmbruoference

I feel like I should post something about General Conference today, but I'm pretty darn tired after all that so I really can't go into that much depth about it. First of all, turns out it's this week instead of next week like I'd thought; weird like this is the first time I can think of where Conference starts September instead of October. And thenyway, there were a couple of themes/ideas stated in more than one talk, I noticed, but I want to talk about Arthur Miller's All My Sons instead. By which I mean, I can't remember what they are and actually what I really want to do is to go to sleep. Helping others was one, and... rejecting what's beneath our standards, is the second one. I'm good at this.

I'm more tired than loopy right now, but I'm still writing weird and funny things. wish I were on cough syrup or something to justify that. or maybe I'm like bruce banner; that's my secret cap I'm always on cough syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment