Monday, July 11, 2016

At Least It's the Last Normal Monday in the Semester...

If there's one secret of color and composition that I've mastered, it's getting my homework for that class turned in late. And it's still not turned in, though I've been working on it; I'd meant to get it turned in just like an hour late but late is late so I might as well wait till the morning. It's a two-fer, and I triaged the most important one for first (though the one worth fewer points.) I did have time to get both done, but didn't.

I was napping. And I'm super tired right now too. Hence, why I'm still not done. Making this quick.

Also I went grocery shopping. Took me longer than I expected; thought that a parade in the middle of the street on Independence Day a week ago was random...

I should probably get those fish fillets into the freezer; they've been at room temp for probably a couple hours now, and the package says never to let that happen...


I was going somewhere with this. Can't seem to remember... Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment