Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Batman Smells (and Tastes!) Like Nail Polish

Killer deal on breakfast cereals, grocery shopping yesterday. The Superman promo cereal (Caramel Crunch) is almost good enough to be an actual staple. The Batman promo cereal (Chocolate Strawberry) is death in a milky bowl.

(It's like they didn't even try to get the flavors to balance. Maybe all chocolate cereals are this cocoa-y, tailored for the tongues of the masochistic children who'd eat that kind of thing? It's been a while (usually avoid cereals with added sugars, but, you know, killer deal), so I don't know. I've had Reese's Puffs within living memory, and those are alright?

I think it's the strawberry flavoring that does it.

Who the Holy-Rusted-Metal-Batman thought that that would be a good cereal combo idea?

Maybe the overpowering flavor is a metaphor for Batman's role in the film itself. Or something.

Makes the milk go nummy, though. That's a pro.)

I compiled a list today of all the homework I've got remaining for the rest of the semester, and how long I estimate it's going to take me to complete each task. Anyway. 40+ hours' worth of work left for me to do still, is the bad news, with the good news of course being, that's it, I'm done after that, until Fall semester starts way the heck off in September.

No Art classes tomorrow, just religion. So on Wednesday, usually my busiest day class-wise this semester, I've got time to, you know, work on stuff.

If I start to go into detail on other things, what homework I need to do and the deadlines for them and all, the floodgates are going to open up, so I'm kind of torn. Papers due next week for Ancient Temples and Temple Texts class, which is going to take me a fair chunk of time, and there's a test (not the final) open tomorrow and Thursday for Art History, and, just mentioning these things perfunctorily is pretty dull, but it'd be duller to try to justify anything with details. Floodgates.

Should write some stuff up, some temple paper stuff as tomorrow's post. I am actively slipping out of consciousness right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment