Saturday, July 30, 2016

Go

Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design (I think the library was closed but the door wasn't locked (alright, one of the doors wasn't locked) but anyway the service hours sign indicated that the library should have been open, though there was nobody in there) is something that I discovered today exists. Chip dang Kidd, writing a book for ages-ten-and-up to teach the basics of graphic design, which Milton dang Glaser calls "an excellent introduction?" Yes please.

I just, read it all in the library. It's not that long. Don't even need it from Amazon, or anything, like the stuff I ordered yesterday, 'cause... I already read it.

Good book, though. Great introduction to graphic design; I'm with Milton Glaser.

3 comments:

  1. I can see the report, someone broke into the library and read a book...
    Huh guess that's okay?

    ReplyDelete