Friday, July 15, 2016

Ticking Down... One More Day till Summer

The results are in for what the final's going to look like in Art History class: 25 questions, no details needing to be known- just mark down the time period in which the art took context. Know the difference between Romanesque art and Prehistoric, that's it; you don't even have to know that the little clay figure you're looking at came from Ain-Ghazal instead of Jericho or anything.

Of course, you miss one question, mistake Roman for Etruscan or anything, that's 4% per individual missed answer; that's the downside of only having 25 questions needing answered.

And of course the school has to schedule the final for 7:00 in the morning. But other than that.

That's it. I learn these facts this morning and realize, that's my only final. I still have those 7 papers due in Ancient Temples and Temple Texts, but that's on Wednesday, with a whole weekend+ ahead to jot those down and I'm already studying the heck out of the papers I've got as my resources/weapons for/against that.

So today was surprisingly relaxed. Probably relaxed more than I should have, but... it's not like there weren't moments of panic as well. I'll... I'm pretty tired right now; I'll get you the full writeup tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. the first day of summer is june 20th you made me double check :(

    ReplyDelete