Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hand-Carved Mahogany: One of the Many Things that Have Nothing to Do with This Post

Said I'd get on writing up temple stuff by today- guess I was wrong; turns out I still have homework to do in other classes. Also it turns out (and I'm so glad I actually bothered to check into this) that I don't have two papers due in that class; I have seven. Five of those are just, not even a whole page each or whatever, but still.

Two hours a day. That's how much time I need to spend writing, I figure, to get the papers in that class done by their due date in one week. I'm not sure what that's going to translate to, wordcount-wise, per day or per hour; my writing speed and wordcount ability really depends on whether I have anything to write about. One of the papers is a 2-3 page essay on, "what is a temple"; that, that is a broad subject, keeping it within that length is going to be the challenge there. And I'm going to want to actually do my best, oh dear oh dear; I'm never going to get this done...


No comments:

Post a Comment