Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saturday July 2

I spent the majority of this evening working on things that don't even come back around. And also, Things That Don't Even Come Back Around, as well. Tomorrow's A Real Thing is going to be, a real thing.

Downside of all that productivity is, apparently there was some Zootopia going on? Which I missed. Not deliberately or anything, of course-- I'd like never do that. Not where I can help it. I was down in the Spori basement, at the computer lab. Ryan tried to call me. There's no reception down there, anyway. And the only reason I went down there for work instead of staying at home is, I really thought there'd be nothing going on this afternoon. Drat.

There might be another viewing within a couple of days, Ryan says, but it's been almost 2 days already. Poor baby. And even that one I missed the first good 60% of. Woe is I. If I ever do do the Zootopia 365 thing, 365 blogs or vlogs of a year's worth of obsessive watching and nitpicking, I wonder if all of these viewings will be counted into that goal. I've already many notes of all my viewings so far, written but not edited or posted to A Real Thing, dating back to viewing 10 or 11 or so, or possibly even earlier, I'd have to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment