Saturday, July 23, 2016

Semester's Still Not Over

Pioneer Day (July 24th! Tomorrow!) is celebrated as a, actually it is a church school so it might be that, because none of the other buildings around town are closed-- I'd been just about to generalize and say, it's celebrated outside of Utah as an actual holiday apparently?, but, no, that's probably it, church school-- this weekend every single building on campus was closed. There's one dar ajoor, at the, man I don't can't tell the names apart of any of the buildings on the west end of campus, but it's the one where my religion classes were held.

Still have those papers to turn in, but emailing the professor about it how I couldn't get in to put my papers into his box, well first off there's that ajoor dar, but the important info gleaned is that I've got until Monday to turn in those papers really. Which is the first day that the building's going to be open again. Though, I guess buildings are open as churches around here on Sundays... still need to get into a building to print the papers out in the first place, though, and all the labs with printers of course would still be locked...

Going to check his office hours to see when he'd probably be in or out by, I'd known about the ajararity of that one particular door already. And it's not flagging "ajararity." Nor "ajoor" nor "dar," so... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment