Thursday, July 14, 2016

If This Semester Ends on Wednesday, Then This Must be the Final Thursday (Bada daaaa dum! Bada dumdumdum...!)

The ceiling fan is spinning out of the corner of my eye- I turn up to look at the light and discover the fan's not even on.

Trippy.

Experimenting with this, blocking out part of the light with my head tilted down and peering up through my eyebrows, there does appear to be some sort of strobe effect going on...

I'm not done with any classes yet. Haven't even taken any finals. I did take the final normal test for my art history class today- that class has had its last lesson, then; we're still meeting tomorrow for information on the final, which... I have no idea what to expect from that. That's my sole class tomorrow... typography class is done, with today's class, as well, so... (aside from the couple things left to turn in there.)

Monday I've got both religion classes. And probably the final as well for art history, though that could be on Wednesday or not at all or just I don't know whatever. I'm not sure if there's a temple texts class after that, either, on Wednesday; I do know that that's when the papers for that class are due.

Beyond that stuff... I don't know. Looks like I'm free?

Until then,,, Until then, I'll just be in continual panic mode. Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment