Monday, March 21, 2016

Green n' Stuff

   I've been noticing this one really weird shade hue?, of green, popping up a lot lately. Like, all over the place. I looked it up on Wikipedia just now, to find out its name, and turns out the color that's been cropping up everywhere is called... "green."

   ...thought I was onto something there...

   Alright, figure I'd make the post short today, that way you can spend less time here and more time, like, getting through Tolstoy, or Balzac, or Proust, or whomever it is you read it would take a while to get through. Seriously I was in the library today, and it was full of books. Like, entire shelves full of 'em. There's a lot of stuff in the world, and, my gift to you is to tell you, go and use the time you're not spending reading this blog, doing other things. Maybe you can spend the extra time today learning German, or Python, or something.

   But it turns out that this guy played the role of "Guard Wolf" in Zootopia?


   Friggin' Zach King...

No comments:

Post a Comment