Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hecks to the Yes!

   I'm so snapping tired right now. Not that I get cranky when I'm tired, but... snapping, that's a thing that people say, right? Like, you know, that's snapping twiggin', or something, you know? Also, twiggin', that's a thing that people say, right? Snapping, snapping, twigs.

   So my insane knot of homework all coming at me at once is over; that's good... I managed to create a greeting card for my computer arts course (and only now writing "greeting card" do I realize that it should totally have been of Chief Bogo, darn it) and finish a minimum three page thing for Pearl of Great Price, and somehow in there went to CBW's pizza and chill thing, where I would not be surprised if I ate more pizza than anyone else. My computer arts class gets out at 7:00, which is when Comic Book Workshop starts, which goes on until 8:00, and the PoGP thing being due at 9:00... with me having had none of it complete at the beginning of the thing. It was truly a mad rush to complete.

   And so I'm exhausted.

   Needing something still to post, I've got this, which I've been sitting on since, Sunday or Monday. Apparently the name of... what state am I in right now? Idaho, right? I'd thought I was in Idaho, but no, surely that must not be the case, because if I really were in Idaho then it would have come to my attention earlier that the state's governor has the coolest name ever, and I would have been already aware that this great (?) state is under the helm of none other than a man by the name of Butch Otter.

   Butch Otter!

Trending shows me what's up.

   ASAP after learning this, I spent a good chunk of time learning how to draw otters (which are the greatest, aren't they?) just so that I could get some art up in here of the sucker. I took a, photo, of the page, instead of scanning it, because I am not trekking out all the way to the Spori just to digitize this image.

Otters build dams, right?
'Cause if they do, ohh the punnage I could get off of that...
   And hey I figured as well I might as well verb on that Facebook post, while I'm at it. I really am itching to go see that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice thing, actually, and, if it looks like I'm promoting a film featuring an Aesop about prejudice over a film I haven't seen yet but 100% appear to be judging beforehand, DELIBERATE SUBTLE IRONY, clearly!

   I still am totally voting for the Quesalupa this November, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment