Thursday, March 17, 2016

Why Was Never a Question in the First Place

   I'm mostly compiling my portfolio right now, for tomorrow's interview for that job. I don't really have time to post much, but here, have a portfolio piece of mine to make it up to you:


   Honestly have no idea how impressive my portfolio is, whether it's any good or not... I hope to add a lot more stuff to it within the next one or two years, to have a robust impressive portfolio, in time to submit an application to upgrade the degree I'm seeking from a Bachelor of Arts degree to a Bachelor of Fine Arts... a portfolio is required for that, of course, and, well, I continue to work on it.

   If that single piece still wasn't enough of a post, I've also got this:


   and if you were interested in that, you can read more in the article on Engadget's website here: http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/04/fur-technology-makes-zootopias-bunnies-believable/

   Just super cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment