Thursday, March 3, 2016

New World Records!

   For my sole class this morning (Art History II, since Intro to Visual Arts is off this week,) we had to go over only four paintings, so we got out in like 40, 45 minutes? And test scores back, that question I know I got wrong on the test, that was apparently the only question I got wrong, and I didn't get a 98% I got a 99%. Yeah.

   So let me tell you what else. I woke up at 7:56 this morning, according to the clock in our bedroom. I headed out the door at 7:59, according to the clock in the kitchen. There is some discrepancy between the two clocks, the kitchen one being ahead of the other one, but what is undisputable is how I've got class at 8:00.

   I made it.

ZOOTOPIA WATCH which goes without saying
   Well, this is it. The, last one of these. It's Thursday/Friday, Zootopia is out, and, there's nothing left to count down to, except my own, actual, dang, viewing(s), which just seems like a superfluous formality by this point. I'm still down tomorrow, of course, for two threedee viewings and one twodee in between.

   Elsewhere, Zootopia is already setting records, or at least on its way to-- just like, largest opening of an animated film released in March, that kind of thing, but I read something about how big an opening it received in Europe, and, it just looks like this thing's going to be, huge. Highest-grossing animated film of all time, Frozen, so far, but the reason I'm bringing all this up is based off of one of my initial ideas, watching The Lion King every day for a year and blogging about it, one of the reasons this blog is daily. Lion King being at the time the all-time highest-grossing animated film till Frozen came out, and, it's still the highest-grossing G-rated film I guess...

   But take all that, (my planned three viewings in a row, the blogging, the grossage,) combine it all with the idea brought up in yesterday's post of binge cinema, and how movies may or may not be getting more rewatchable... friiiig I don't know, you're thinking what I'm thinking; it's not like it hasn't crossed my mind to change the focus, in the unlikely event I do go through with the blog-a-viewing-a-day thing at some point (though if there were ever an ideal time to have done that, it would have been last year, which was mostly open and school-free. And not overlapping with my mission in any way, either; that's why I didn't instigate it my first year of blogging either, since I knew the pretty good chance (which came true) of being called to serve by the end of it.)

   So. Like I said, that's... unlikely?

   In the way of actual "watch," then... Turns out that Fat Cats had a showing at 7:00 this evening. Which I only learned about at 6:58, so, well whatever. Though I apparently possess vampire superspeed, it's already way too late for that, and I've already got, the, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment