Monday, January 8, 2018

Achievements in Achievement

New Pretzels+Prints+Repeat episode up. It's been up only about an hour, and it's already got 8 views, which is pretty typical for the total, lifetime number of views for one of these. So I'm guessing they're all from me, accidentally. Oops.

The camera is focused on the background instead of the subject, which happens when you're doing the camera work from in front instead of behind; and the editing is occasionally needless, like jumpcuts which you'd think would signify a change in topic but no, or a change in topic that could have used a jumpcut but received none... but I'm really feeling like we're getting closer and closer to my idea of who I would be as a YouTuber. And the puppetry is I feel the first halfway competent job this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGNHrtZIBe0

So! I got an S with Bard today in League-- just one more and I get to level him up. Think I'm getting good/better with him. I mean, I'd thought I was already, but it turned out that I actually didn't know how to Bard, not really. But with today's match, I got not only an S but most honorable player, my first time ever achieving such an honor. It was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment