Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Black People Stuff! I Guess

Ursula K LeGuin is dead. One of those people I always figured were dead already, then it turns out later they're still alive-- like Lando Calrissian. Only she's really dead this time.

Black Panther's MPAA classification came in-- prolonged sequences of action violence, and a brief rude gesture. I wonder what the gesture is going to be!!

The next episode of Pretzels+Prints+Repeat is scheduled for Friday. It's been a week since the last one (I'm the only one who's watched it so far I think) and that means two days from now. Kind of had the idea that I'd split it all up so the day-of isn't so stressful, like one week since the last one I write the episode, the next day I shoot it, and edit and upload it the day after that. But I've got a few things due in class Thursday, and not much time till then. 

I'm the only one who watches them, like I said, but I still think it'd be good for me to continue producing them. I look at the polish and professionalism of other web videos, taking details of their motion design and everything (there's so much of it, it's like there's something always moving, often multiple somethings.) And it's like, I know that I would be able to produce such a quality of output, but I'm never willing to put that much time into something. Or at least, not with four subscribers, it wouldn't be worth it. But I'm not going to be able to grow my channel without it. Why would I want a big channel in the first place, though? What is it that I really want to do? Should I just put in as much effort as I can into it, even if it's something I don't want to do, just because it would build up a strong work ethic? Probably, yes.

I'm going to bed now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment