Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week Upcoming

Monday: Well tomorrow's MLK Jr day, but I don't have Monday classes anyway. Probably going to go catch Jumanji finally. There's also some print business I want to get done this week.

Tuesday: Still need to get on that typography homework I slept through (did I tell that here, or was that to my diary?) and also accomplish some kind of, alphabet design, for that class. It's an ongoing assignment for that class, every week coming up with some creative way to write the alphabet, make letterforms. I have plenty of ideas, but still need to make and photograph those.

Wednesday: Also, after the relative success/disaster of my last YouTube video (wrote, produced, edited, and uploaded it all in a single day, but the production quality suffered as a result as well; got my first dislike so exciting!) I'm trying to get on the next one early. 

Thursday: If there's any homework assigned on Tuesday, I'm going to need to get it done here (it's a Tuesday/Thursday class.)

Friday, Saturday: ??? That's about as far out as my plans extend at the moment. I'm not sure when extracurriculars start this semester, maybe this week, maybe they've already started. But Tuesdays there's a YouTube workshop, Wednesdays there's Art Night and a hot date. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment