Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Computer Gaming

The water here is perfect. It comes in a cooler, and is of that perfect consistency where it's satisfying, but not too satisfying where you're like dang that's satisfying, stop drinking and dehydrate to death. It's like video games. It's like video games.

We've just been playing computer games here, which we can do apart, but not board games which we can only do together. It's not all bad.

Like, Alex is teaching me how to Overwatch. I'm terrible at it, but my having it inspired him to have it, and he quickly got really good at it, and something we can only do together, him teach me how to not be so suck so more.

In League news, Sorcery: the Calamity turns out to be a way better rune loadout for me than Precision: The Perfect which is what I'd been using.

No comments:

Post a Comment