Thursday, January 4, 2018

Woke Up at Noon

OH GOSH I STAYED UP UNTIL 4:30 IN THE MORNING PLAYING VIDEO GAMES NOW I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE WITH YOURSELVES. 

I played one-on-one against both Alex and Ryan today, some dope Overwatch custom mode; Alex is a much better player but I won my game against him and lost to Ryan (connectivity issues. Hahaha.)

I'm watching Bollywood on Netflix right now. 2001, Shah Rukh Khan; it's called One 2 Ka 4 and it's full of some of the greatest bad editing I've ever had the pleasure to behold. Let me see if I can find...

Nope, blocked on copyright grounds. The opening fight scene is very, very, mmhhmm though.

But anyway, yeah I guess I'm actually trying to be productive with my day- tomorrow's the last full day we've got here, and there's still one issue outstanding that I have to get done by the time we go back up to Rexburg...



No comments:

Post a Comment