Saturday, January 27, 2018

These... Doughnuts...

I've linked Cartoon Hangover's GO! Cartoons before, their first one The Summoning specifically; this is the latest one and it is just as dope as that other thing.


That's not the only vid I've got for you. Actually I was going to put this video up anyway, just searching through my YouTube watch history seeing this one and going, yeah, why not. But it totally fits! What a coincidence.


And other assorted videos I thought were interesting as well; they don't connect as well as the doughnut thing so I'll just link them here instead of embed them.

Dear Stephanie Meyer, a 19-minute long video essay from Lindsay "Nostalgia Chick" Ellis, about why Twilight hate got as big and trendy as it did, and how the series doesn't really deserve the vitriol.

Sunspring, a 9-minute long sci-fi film written entirely by a computer (using the same tech that made those auto-generated Hearthstone cards; it's about as weird as you'd expect.)

We Found Sinbad's SHAZAAM Genie Movie! a two and a half minute celebration of the Mandela effect from CollegeHumor. Starring Sinbad. Apparently misremembering Kazaam as Shazaam, and remembering those being two seperate movies, is a thing. I smell Finn Michael Moone plotpoint.

1 comment: