Sunday, January 28, 2018

♪♪ Family History, I am Doing it, (Other People's) Family History... ♪♪

There was a-- alright, first, I was called as a ward family history consultant, a few weeks ago, and so today anyway was the first family history, um... class? In church, instead of Sunday School I went to... was it a workshop, would you say? There wasn't a formal lesson or anything; we just all brought our laptops and worked on FamilySearch. And we're going to do that for, a few, more weeks.

I could help out the guy next to me, and, I really am good at doing family history, enough to do it for a job or something though all those flyers I put up a month or so ago went nowhere (I do still have extras I printed out...) I'm better at helping people, though, than I am at doing my own work.

The same applies to basically any other endeavor actually. Graphic design for sure at least. Much better at critiquing and knowing where to go with other people's projects than I am at my own, for some reason. Maybe it's a strength instead of a weakness; there are no bugs only features, that's (one of) my motto(es.)

How would I be able to leverage that though? Once again I am left with no answer for myself...♪J♪

No comments:

Post a Comment