Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Lizards?? Nope None of Those. Ants Though.

Alright so our first real project in Advanced Typography has begun-- we are to represent a song in typographic format, is what the assignment is. We get to choose the song; at least two people of course chose Bohemian Rhapsody. There's another person in class who chose a Killers song like I did; I think I'm crushing. Been listening to a lot of awesome music today; one person is doing a song by this band Everything Everything, whom I'd never heard of before but are way awesome, combining everything I love about like indie rock with a sort of electro-punk, thing, and, I can't really describe it, hold on let me see if I can find the specific song...



So the teaser trailer for Ant Man and the Wasp it be out, coming out after Infinity War, so like two MCU films from now... Solo is coming out two months from now, like a month  but they STILL don't have an official trailer out. Guess  I'm taking the, avoiding all possible spoilers, route, with that one? 

(And, make that, four months; it's May not March.)

It's 2018 and, well I guess I do have them all in my at-a-glance so nvm, I'd been going to say I hadn't yet compiled a list of films I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment